New Optimizer tool will simplify textual metadata creation
We are delighted to present you the Optimizer tool that will speed up the process of preparing metadata for the App Store and Google Play. This tool will collect the most effective textual metadata based on your semantic core, tell you if you missed an important search query, point out possible errors, and compare your current metadata with a new set.
The Optimizer is integrated with your Keyword Analytics search queries table. The tool can:
- Work with additional localizations and translate the description into other languages.
- Apply all ASO principles for metadata in the App Store and Google Play.
- Highlight keywords that should not be used in App Store metadata with the “Stop-words” tag.
- Save metadata sets for future work.
- Show all necessary statistics for search queries: Daily Impressions, Current Rank and Total Apps.
- Translate search queries into English.
- Compare your metadata set with the current rank in Organic Report.
This tool is available in the basic version from the Startup S plan. All ASOdesk users have already gained access to it. Test the tool with a free trial.
You can also get the new Test Drive plan, which includes all professional tools and the required number of searches at a discounted price. The plan is available for 1 month.
To try Test Drive, go to Settings → Plans → Promo Plans tab in your account. Or contact the managers via online chat.